Shopping Deal Forum powered by www.userquote.com Office Depot $30 off $150 Coupon for Delivery Orders, Expires 9/24

Author Topic: Office Depot $30 off $150 Coupon for Delivery Orders, Expires 9/24  (Read 2377 times)

master

• Administrator
  • L7: Super Shopper
  • Register today and start to be frugal!
    • Online Shopping Help
This is official now, click through the banner below and you should see the code applied.

$30 OFF YOUR QUALIFYING DELIVERY ORDER OF $150 OR MORE! (EXCLUDES TECHNOLOGY) Valid only at www.officedepot.com or by phone or fax. To redeem online, click on the shop now button and your 9-digit coupon code will be added to your cart; savings will appear at checkout. For phone or fax orders, call 1.800.GO.DEPOT. Coupon cannot be used as an account payment. Not valid for purchases: 1) of Gift Cards; 2) of any technology or consumer electronic products and accessories or media and software products; 3) of performance protection plans; 4) of postage or mailing/shipping services; 5) of HP ink or toner; or 6) of Tech Depot Services or third party services. Coupon is good for one-time use only, is not transferable, is not for resale or auction and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. We reserve the right to limit quantities sold to each customer. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 coupon per household/business. Coupons valid 6/22/11 - 9/24/11.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:20:21 AM by master »
Visit our home page http://www.userquote.com for more deals

master

• Administrator
  • L7: Super Shopper
  • Register today and start to be frugal!
    • Online Shopping Help
This coupon seems working on Office Depot $20 Gas Cards, so you can purchase 8 gas cards for $160 and apply coupon code 859938248 (or use the link in the post) to get it down to $130. Unfortunately they charge tax on this so it will wind up close to $140. Free Shipping. That's $160 Gas for $140. If you have a discover card, you may get 5% extra by shopping through their links.

Visit our home page http://www.userquote.com for more deals

alecmalex

Re: Office Depot $30 off $150 Coupon for Delivery Orders, Expires 9/24
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 01:41:34 PM »
I think that I am so lucky for getting this deal very early. It is much useful for me and also affordable to me. I like the way for sharing it with all here. Thanks.....