Shopping Deal Forum powered by www.userquote.com Brother HL-2270DW Wireless Laser Printer $79.99 Shipped at Newegg.com

Author Topic: Brother HL-2270DW Wireless Laser Printer $79.99 Shipped at Newegg.com  (Read 2026 times)

master

• Administrator
  • L7: Super Shopper
  • Register today and start to be frugal!
    • Online Shopping Help
Newegg.com has this one on sale at $79.99 with Free Shipping. This is a decent deal if you are looking for a working laser printer with few hassles. It comes with a start toner which will print about 500 pages. One high yield toner (print about 2600 pages) cost about $46. Amazon has it for $99.99 with very good reviews too.

Visit our home page http://www.userquote.com for more deals

Adeel

The printer has worked well for light use for two months. I just printed one document and the quality was perfectly fine, no evidence that the tonner is actually running out. Next thing, the tonner light gets on and it refuses to print any other document, saying that that the tonner is empty. I've had other printers before and I am totally convinced that this tonner could go on for many pages. It's annoying that they program the printer to stop printing early so that they get people to buy more tonners. I don't recomment it.